TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We like to make your online shopping experience as simple and speedy as possible.
If your order is required for an important date i.e. a birthday or holiday departure, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the correct delivery method. We suggest ordering in advance and please allow ample time for your delivery.
ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Orders are dispatched within 24hours (excluding weekends, public holidays or tradeshow events).
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post and delivery is approximately within 1–7 working days.
- Once dispatched a tracking number is provided to track your order. Australia Post recommends waiting 24 hours for this tracking number to be visible on their site.
- Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post or Fastway Courier assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
- In the unlikely event your order does not arrive within 7 days as per the tracking system, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly. Once your order is dispatched we can not alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays or tradeshow events).
– Orders are shipped via Australia Post-Air and delivery is approximately within 10 working days. Customers may also choose from several options (Standard, Express, Insurance etc).
– Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
– Ollie & Max will not be held responsible for additional taxes and/or duties incurred by the destination country. Please check your local customs procedures regarding taxes and/or duties.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
Once dispatched from Ollie & Max goods are placed within the responsibility of delivery provider. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.
Ollie & Max product is produced using the highest quality products. Any slight variations in fabric or accessories are intentional. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same steps and conditions as returns and exchanges.
We want you to love our garments as much as we do. Shoot us an email email@example.com so we can help you through your purchase with size and style. If you still haven’t got it quite right when its in your hot little hands, you can exchange and return by following the procedures below.
To ensure your exchange details are accurate please follow these 4 steps:
(1) For Australiawide exchanges please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase to notify us of your intention to exchange
(2) Complete the Ollie & Max Exchange Form
(3) Include a self addressed postpack in your parcel
(4) Please post your original garment, your Exchange Form and your new self addressed postpack to: Ollie & Max, PO Box 126 Woollahra NSW Australia 1350.
Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check to ensure the product has not been worn and that the tags are still in place the new size will be dispatched. All exchanges will be processed within 1-7 days.
For International exchanges, please contact us via email to notify us of the exchange (email@example.com) and follow the Australiawide procedures. If you receive a faulty product, please notify ollieandmax.wpengine.com within 7 days to organise an exchange.
To ensure your return details are accurate please follow these 3 steps:
(1) Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase to notify us of your intention to return
(2) Complete the Ollie & Max Return Form
(3) Please post your original garment and your Return Form to: Ollie & Max, PO Box 126 Woollahra NSW Australia 1350.
The purchase price excluding the postage fee will be credited back to the customer when the product received has undergone a quality control check to ensure the product has not been worn and that the tags are still in place. All refunds will be processed within 1-7 days.
We strongly advise customers to thoroughly check their product and try it on when it is received to ensure you are satisﬁed.
Exchanges and refunds on faulty goods will not be permitted after 7 days from the date of purchase.
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
We have a No Returns On Sale Items Policy. Please choose carefully and email us for any questions prior to purchase.