SHIPPING & RETURNS
COVID-19: Health and Safety of Online Shopping Maintained by Ollie and Max
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are implementing the Australian governments recommendations to ensure the health and safety of our online customers, their purchases and deliveries. We post with Australia Post who are also maintaining strict standards. All packages will be left at your door/letterbox without the need for a signature. Please note Australia Post may experience due to the pandemic slower delivery times however are doing their best to maintain their regular delivery schedule.
If your order is required for an important date i.e. a birthday or just a gift to make someone feel happy please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the correct delivery method. If you would like to add a note we would be happy to write this for you and include it in your parcel. We suggest ordering in advance if something is required for a specific date to allow ample time for your delivery.
Exchanges and Returns: due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have extended this to 60 days. Please email us within 10 days of your purchase to notify us of your intention to exchange or return and we will wait for you parcel to arrive.
ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Orders are dispatched within 24hours (excluding weekends, public holidays or trade show events). We are doing our absolute best to maintain this during the COVID-19 pandemic however please note this might be a little slower i.e. 48-72 hours.
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post and delivery is approximately within 1–7 working days.
- Once dispatched a tracking number is provided to track your order. Australia Post recommends waiting 24 hours for this tracking number to be visible on their site.
- Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post or their courier assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
- In the unlikely event your order does not arrive within 7 days as per the tracking system, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly. Once your order is dispatched we can not alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
Due COVID-19 we can currently only accept international orders via email. Please email email@example.com to order.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays or trade show events).
– Orders are shipped via Australia Post-Air and delivery is approximately within 10 working days. Customers may also choose from several options (Standard, Express, Insurance etc).
– Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
– Ollie & Max will not be held responsible for additional taxes and/or duties incurred by the destination country. Please check your local customs procedures regarding taxes and/or duties.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
Once dispatched from Ollie & Max goods are placed within the responsibility of delivery provider. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.
Ollie & Max product is produced using the highest quality products. Any slight variations in fabric or accessories are intentional. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same steps and conditions as returns and exchanges.
We want you to love our garments as much as we do. Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you through your purchase with size and style. If you still haven’t got it quite right when it’s in your hot little hands, you can exchange and return by following the procedures below.
To ensure your exchange details are accurate please follow these 4 steps:
(1) For Australia wide exchanges please contact us via email email@example.com within 7 days of your purchase to notify us of your intention to exchange
(2) Complete the Ollie & Max Exchange Form
(3) Include a self addressed postpack in your parcel
(4) Please post your original garment, your Exchange Form and your new self addressed postpack to: Ollie & Max, 14 Regent St Paddington NSW Australia 2021.
Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check to ensure the product has not been worn and that the tags are still in place the new size will be dispatched. All exchanges will be processed within 1-7 days.
For International exchanges, please contact us via email to notify us of the exchange (firstname.lastname@example.org) and follow the Australia wide procedures. If you receive a faulty product, please notify email@example.com within 7 days to organise an exchange.
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
We have a No Returns On Sale Items Policy. Please choose carefully and email us for any questions prior to purchase.