TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We like to make your online shopping experience as simple and speedy as possible.
If your order is required for an important date i.e. a birthday or holiday departure, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to organise the correct delivery method. We suggest ordering in advance and please allow ample time for your delivery.
ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Orders are dispatched within 24hours (excluding weekends, public holidays or tradeshow events).
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post and delivery is approximately within 1–7 working days.
- Once dispatched a tracking number is provided to track your order. Australia Post recommends waiting 24 hours for this tracking number to be visible on their site.
- Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post or Fastway Courier assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
- In the unlikely event your order does not arrive within 7 days as per the tracking system, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly. Once your order is dispatched we can not alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays or tradeshow events).
– Orders are shipped via Australia Post-Air and delivery is approximately within 10 working days. Customers may also choose from several options (Standard, Express, Insurance etc).
– Once items are shipped they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. Australia Post assumes responsibility for the delivery of your order. Any claims for misplaced or damaged goods are to made solely by the purchaser directly with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for missing or damaged goods in transit. However we will provide the necessary information to make your claim.
– Ollie & Max will not be held responsible for additional taxes and/or duties incurred by the destination country. Please check your local customs procedures regarding taxes and/or duties.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
Once dispatched from Ollie & Max goods are placed within the responsibility of delivery provider. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.
Ollie & Max product is produced using the highest quality products. Any slight variations in fabric or accessories are intentional. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same steps and conditions as returns and exchanges.
We want you to love our garments as much as we do. Shoot us an email email@example.com so we can help you through your purchase with size and style. If you still haven’t got it quite right when its in your hot little hands, you can exchange and return by following the procedures below.
To ensure your exchange details are accurate please follow these 4 steps:
(1) For Australiawide exchanges please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of your purchase to notify us of your intention to exchange
(2) Complete the Ollie & Max Exchange Form
(3) Include a self addressed postpack in your parcel
(4) Please post your original garment, your Exchange Form and your new self addressed postpack to: Ollie & Max, 10 Regent St Paddington NSW Australia 2021.
Once the product is received and has undergone a quality control check to ensure the product has not been worn and that the tags are still in place the new size will be dispatched. All exchanges will be processed within 1-7 days.
For International exchanges, please contact us via email to notify us of the exchange (email@example.com) and follow the Australiawide procedures. If you receive a faulty product, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days to organise an exchange.
We accept exchanges not returns. Why? We are a boutique business. When we send your order it is because you have chosen something you love- you’ve found your perfect fit (often via a friendly chat with us at email@example.com) and are thrilled to receive a new wardrobe favourite. Sending this item to you is no small thing, it is a culmination of blood, sweat and tears: to design our tailored clothing to compliment different body shapes size 8-24, mill our Italian linen, organise other beautiful fabrics, actually make the clothes (which can take up to 6 months), create our catalogues, manage our online store (its just like having a bricks and mortar store- lots of time and hard work)- to have our lovely clothes ready for you to enjoy.
We are not a mass produced online store, chain store or department store.
If you are a shopper who likes to buy millions of things from different online stores, have them delivered, try them on and then return them- we appreciate your enthusiasm for the modern fast fashion online world- however this is not our customers world and we prefer to keep things simple. We spend hours offering personalised service so to have things returned on a whim is nuts. Imagine this: if you had put in the long hours at work, then your boss announced 7 days later “Oh, yes we’ve decided not to pay you for last week” you would think it pretty unfair, and simply not practical.
So we prefer to stick to good old fashioned values- you love our product, we love making it for you, and you have the thrill of wearing it for years.
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
We have a No Returns On Sale Items Policy. Please choose carefully and email us for any questions prior to purchase.